Thursday, January 17, 2013

Nail Pattern Boldness - Glitter Food

I am not reviewing a colour. I am not reviewing a topcoat. I am reviewing the middle man, or lady as it were.  Glitter Food is a multitasker (hence it is also known as fix a flat).  Allison is a fabulous chick who makes fabulous stuff.

First off, this is a bottle of clear polish. The puddle in the bottom is actually spectraflair.

           

See? Wee puddle of spectraflair.


Add a little bit of Glitter Food/Fix a Flat et voila! Rainbow topcoat.


So today on the Nail Pattern Boldness Facebook page I saw Allison post a link to a Glitter Food review post (much better than mine, go look) which inspired me to do one of my own!

I decided I would try to conquer one of the nail world's most beautiful pain in the ass polishes .. the mylar glitter.

This is OPI Ink + Color Club Covered in Diamonds (I love you, but I het chu CiD) + Glitter Food + SV

These pictures alternate between no Glitter Food and with Glitter Food.










*rubs nails along face and does not get scratched at all*

You can purchase Glitter Food through Llarowe and the Nail Pattern Boldness Etsy shop

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. holy shiz, that is awesome! Must get my hands on some of this Glitter Food >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got 2 bottles. I'm excited to try it in some of my polishes w/ sinking glitter.

    ReplyDelete