Sunday, August 19, 2012

CrowsToes

Hello!  CrowsToes, how I love thee.  I have 5 polishes for you today.  I want to preface these pictures with a few facts:

These are all 1 coat.
These polishes are dense.  You will need to thin them.  You will also need to apply them carefully.  I did not take a loaded brush and spread it out like I would a regular creme or even a mainstream glitter like an OPI etc.  I swiped the brush on the inside of the bottle to remove all product and then went in for a small dip.  I then dabbed the polish on with the brush almost paralel to my nail.  I dabbed it on until I got the amount of glitter that I wanted.  If you try and apply these like other polishes, you will probably get quite frustrated.  Some people find that unappealing.  I find it the opposite! More polish in the bottle for me.

My cuticles are still grody, but less so!  Shield your eyes for actually moisturized yet appearing not as such snaggly cuticles.

I Make The Path over OPI Thanks a Windmillion






Gomez over OPI Sapphire in the Snow






Morticia over OPI Vodka & Caviar






Thing over Nicole Purple Yourself Together






Wonder Woman over Barielle Lemon Drops (It looks like the Simpsons to me)






CrowsToes are fabulous polishes.  They can be finicky, but they are worth it in my opinion.  Be prepared to apply them carefully in a dabbing fashion and be prepared to thin them.  Also, be prepared to love them.  They are amazing. Pin It

6 comments:

  1. These look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to everything you said! They are thicker because Lauri doesn't cut the base used for her nail polishes. Like you I agree there's more to love and more in the bottle for multiple uses! Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I'm in sparkly heaven!! The first may be my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pics and love that these polishes come with uncut base so that you can thin the formula to your preferred consistency.

    ReplyDelete